Earn up to $15k by selling Azure
through Giacom Cloud Market
THE EASIEST WAY TO SAVE MONEY
ON MICROSOFT AZURE
From 1st July 2018 to 31st December 2018, Giacom partners can earn back the first two months’ worth of billed Azure revenue for new SMB customers, allowing you to earn up to $15,000 cashback.
To be eligible for the incentive, partners must have an active MPN membership and at least one Microsoft competency in Gold or Silver.
Why SMB customers
No hardware costs
Scale business on demand
Store data securely in the UK
Pay only for what you use
Quicker time to market
use Azure for...
Offsite secure protection to safeguard apps, data and on-premise workloads
Create Linux and Windows Virtual machines in seconds
Simple and reliable cloud integrated backup as a service
ID & Access Management
Single sign on to any cloud and on-premises web app
Offload the heavy lifting of data centre management
Security & Compliance
Threat detection and prevention through advanced cloud security
How do I get my customers started on Azure?
1. Partners must ensure they meet the eligibility requirements to participate in the Azure SMB Incentive.
2. Partners who have already received an email invitation from Microsoft (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the CSP Indirect Reseller Incentive will be automatically eligible and will be enrolled into the Azure SMB Incentive.
3. Partners who have not received an email invitation from Microsoft are advised to contact MPN Support at email@example.com to verify if they are eligible for the Incentive and ask to be added if they meet all the requirements.
4. Once the Partner Administrator receives their invitation, they must sign in to the Partner Incentive Experience (PIExp) Tool and follow these steps:
- Verify account information
- Sign agreements and accept T&Cs
- Create your payment profile
- Create your tax profile
How do I know if I’m eligible for the incentive?
All CSP Indirect Resellers that have an active MPN ID, have signed an active Microsoft Cloud Reseller Agreement, have either a Gold or Silver competency in those previously outlined by Microsoft, and remain in compliance with the program terms will be eligible. E.g. if you are eligible for the CSP Indirect Reseller Incentive, you will be eligible for the Azure SMB incentive.
How do I register for the Incentive?
Eligible partners will be able to register directly through the Partner Incentive (PIExp) Tool, but do not necessarily have to complete the onboarding process.
What is a new SMB customer?
Customers must fall within the SMB sub-segment to be eligible. New customers are defined as customers that have not previously purchased Azure through CSP.
When will I be paid my earned cashback?
Eligible partners will be notified by email of any potential rebate payments, which are sent via wire transfer within 90 days after the campaign end date on 31st December 2018.
What are the minimum and maximum payouts by Microsoft?
Partners must reach a minimum of $500 across all new customer accounts over their first two billing months to qualify. If the partner accrues less than the minimum payout amount, they will forfeit the unpaid rebate amount. The maximum payout is capped at $15,000 per partner.
What if an annualized billing SKU is used?
The amount will be prorated by Microsoft to reflect two months’ worth of the total billing.
1. The Azure SMB Incentive starts from 1st July and ends on 31st December 2018 and is only available to partners transacting through the CSP model.
2. Partners must have an active MPN membership and remain in compliance with the Incentive terms.
3. Partners must provide any required banking information, including account number(s) to Microsoft (or the third-party payment vendor authorized and designated by Microsoft) to receive Incentive payments.
4. Partners must be eligible for the Incentive either at the start of the campaign or one month prior to the end of the campaign.
5. Partners must provide acceptable proof of performance (e.g. sales reports) by the stated deadline outlined in Microsoft’s full term and conditions.
6. Full terms and conditions can be found at can be downloaded by clicking here.