- New to selling the cloud?
- Moving away from on-premise solutions?
- Migrating from another provider?
- Just window shopping the market?
- Find out How Giacom can help
We just need a few details and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- 30-minute demo at a time that suits you
- In-depth look into the Cloud.Market
- See exclusive benefits customers receive
- Learn about our catalogue of products
- Find out what Giacom can do for you
Schedule your demo with the Giacom team here:
- Ready to start provisioning?
- One monthly bill
- No contracts, tie in or minimum numbers
- UK-based support
- Rebrandable marketing materials
Book your call with the Giacom team here:
Frequently asked questions (read all FAQs)
What is a reseller?
An IT reseller is a company that purchases cloud solutions from a CSP, like Giacom, and sells it to end users.
How do I sign up?
Signing up with Giacom is easy and only takes a few short minutes! Simply fill in our reseller form with a few of your details, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
How much does it cost?
Signing up with Giacom is free. With no contract or tie-ins, you'll have access to exclusive discounts and our vast porfolio of products in our cloud portal all free of charge.
What other benefits are there?
There are plenty of benefits to joining Giacom. These include exclusive partner discounts, UK technical support, free marketing materials, and simple licensing - just to name a few!
What is a cloud service?
A cloud service is an on-demand solution made available via the Internet from a server. Cloud services can include solutions such as backup, recovery, productivity, and voice & connectivity.
How will I be billed?
Billing is on the 27th of each month, and you will receive one invoice for all your customer services.
“Giacom, as a company, just works. The Cloud Market is easy to use, creating accounts takes seconds, and there’s always new offers which we can then market to our customers. The team deserve praise for the service they provide, they make any reseller look good!”
Charlie Street, Managing Director at Media Street